A generous helping of pure Kanuka honey goodness! This rare golden nectar from Great Barrier Island, New Zealand is clinically proven to be packed with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial clout. Whether giving the immune or digestive system a prop up or performing miracles on topical skin problems like Acne and Rosacea, our Medi-Grade honey’s unique phytonutrients truly are Mother Nature's best-kept secret.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Unique Kanuka Factor- UKF 15+ Medi-Grade Honey
- Clinically proven to contain AGP protein with strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Face Mask treatment for skin inflammation, Acne, and Rosacea
- Stimulates immune and digestive system support
- Hidden within the rolling valleys of Great Barrier Island, New Zealand, lies the golden nectar of the Kanuka honey bee. Collection of this rare honey only happens once a season when the flowers of the Kanuka tree are in full blossom.
- Our Kanuka honey has been lab-tested and is shown to have high levels of NPA and total antibacterial activity. In addition, unlike Manuka honey, Kanuka honey also contains a unique glycoprotein (AGP) that exhibits anti-inflammatory activity which makes it an effective treatment for immune and digestive problems.
Internal Use- Take 1 teaspoon (5g) of honey twice a day as a maintenance dose. Daily intake can be increased to 3 times a day if required.
External Use- Apply to face and affected area twice a day for a minimum of 15 mins and wash away with warm water. The longer it is applied the better the results are likely to be.
It can be taken internally or externally. If symptoms persist please consult a health professional.
(INCI): Pure New Zealand Kanuka Honey
Naturally, all our products are free from synthetic preservatives, chemical derivatives or any other chemistry experiment by-products you might be worried about!